What makes our network the superior choice for M2M and emerging solutions?
When it comes to deciding on a network, you'll undoubtedly notice that most Tier 1 carriers tout essentially the same benefits and make the same claims. So allow us to set the record straight on what sets Sprint above other wireless network providers.
Sprint gives you the flexibility of a multi-networking approach utilizing CDMA both for 2G (1xRTT) and 3G wireless networks along with our growing 4G LTE network and award-winning IP network. Through our Network Vision strategy, we are enhancing our network to provide more reliable coverage, stronger signals and increased data speeds.
We offer customers the ability to access wireless data service in more than 165 countries around the world through our Global IP network. Sprint high-performance network solutions utilize Global MPLS, Sprint’s Compass Network Performance Tool and premium support services serve multinational companies. Sprint provides global breadth through wholly owned facilities that reach more than 95% of global multinational corporation locations.
Here are a few more facts you should know about Sprint.
- Sprint serves 55M wireless subscribers today and more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies
- The American Customer Satisfaction Index rated Sprint No. 1 among all national carriers in customer satisfaction and most improved, across all 47 industries, during the last four years.
- Sprint launched the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States.
- Sprint has been named to Connected World’s CW 100 list of the most important and influential providers of M2M services for nine consecutive years, and Machina Research ranked Sprint 9th globally on its M2M Leaderboard.
- Sprint was awarded four Atlantic-ACM awards in March of 2013, including recognition of the network for "U.S. long haul wholesale carrier excellence."
- Sprint has advanced to a Challenger position within the most recent Gartner Magic Quadrant report. Sprint has grown its global MPLS, Ethernet and SIP Trunking coverage for business and wholesale customers.
That's just the beginning of what makes the Sprint Now Network a better solution.